Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Nano 2014: Day 12

Okay, so it's almost midnight and I've written under 400 words today.

This is where the all-nighter comes in. It's not super advisable and I'm not positive that I won't fall asleep on my desk at some point. But these events are very profitable if you can survive them.

I can't spend too much time blogging because I need every spare minute. Between now and the time that I have to get into action as a noveling zombie and walk among the living, I expect to write at least 12k. That's if I'm diligent and focused and if I don't wake up on my desk in a puddle of drool. At best, I'm aiming for something closer to 15k, and the higher the better.

Whatever I write tonight, I just want to lighten tomorrow's load. If all goes as planned, I should have greatly decreased the amount that I need to write in order to catch up to my personal goal. God willing, I could even write myself ahead tomorrow and start building a buffer again.

I'm hoping that all goes well, I stick to my plan, and I come out the other side a victor. Wish me luck.

--Britni M

No comments:

Post a Comment